Website Terms of Ues
Download a pdf copy here
1.2 http://www.wightandwight.co.uk “Website” is a site which is operated by Wight and Wight, a trading name of Sarah Wight (“we”, “us”, “our” “me”, “Wight and Wight”, “Sarah Wight”.).
2. Information about us
2.1 We are Wight and Wight, a trading name of Sarah Wight, a sole trader, whose business address is 22 Wayside, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 9BL.
2.1.1 You can contact us by email at [email protected], via the Contact Page of the Website, or telephone on +44 (0) 7818 031333.
3. Your use of this Website and our intellectual property rights
3.2 If you enter and/or choose a user name or password as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
4. Our liability to you
4.2 We do not guarantee that this Website:
- will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- use will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website;
- will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.
5. Information contained on the Website
5.1 The information on this Website is provided for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website.
5.1.1 In particular, please note that some items images on our Website may appear larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults, photography techniques or be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
6.2 You may not link to this Website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines:
- links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://www.wightandwight.co.uk
- to a specific page, image or text if using any of the social media buttons on the Website; and
- the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- you must not state or infer that we endorse, or are associated with any other website, item or service, without our prior written consent.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
This version effective from 1 January 2013
Download a pdf copy here